Wednesday, November 18, 2009

A puppy named GAN GANS

Monday I went to my internship at Friendly Haven and a puppy squirmed through the gate, a little itsy bitsy guy. He was all messy and covered in dirt and so so cute, so we named him Gan Gans which is Damara Nama for Thank you. He is just about the cutest thing I have ever seen, and clearly too little to take care of himself, and the shelter couldn't keep him... So, naturally I went against CGE house rules, and brought him home! We snuck him in and took care of him for the night (after I had a colleague who has veterinary training give him a once over.)
He was so fun, and cute, and everyone had so much fun playing with him. But we knew we couldn't keep him, so we took him to the SPCA yesterday, where they told us he had worms, and ticks, and needed to stay there to get medical treatment. So, we left him with them to get better and hopefully to get adopted! I was sad to leave him, but they promised to call when he gets adopted, and they said we could visit him too!!
It was fun while it lasted!

1 comment:

  1. awww. Maybe you can bring him home wants he's medically sound? lol I'm sure your mom would love that.

    ReplyDelete